Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introduction and why I'm here

Well i guess to start off with my name is Chance and I am here mostly to talk about RC airplanes. I have been flying rc airplanes for the past 3 years, and have been completely addicted since i bought my first bird. I now have a total of 8 airplanes that are still able to be flown. My biggest problem has become that they Ready To Fly {RTF} are starting to become to expensive for me to keep buying them when i want to get a new bird. The biggest reason is me and my wife are in the process of getting a home so i will need to cut down on the money i spend on my hobbies. Im sure there are alot of you guys out there in the same boat.

So onto the reason why i wanted to start this blog. My goal here is to document my journey to build good flying aircrafts out of foam and other inexpensive materials. Also let you guys know where i get my electronics, and materials giving you a grand total of my builds. I'm not here stating that i'm an expert and you should fallow exactly what i do. I just want to document what kind of problems i run into, and how i go about fixing them. I will also try to add helpful info on this blog and post pictures and videos of planes i attempt to build. So hopefully if you don't learn from my mistakes i can always have something to go back to and see what i did wrong. Well i hope i didn't bore you guys to death. Will be getting something up here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment